topbella

Monday, January 3, 2011

OPI Nail Polish!


I just recently purchased my first bottle of OPI nail polish. I'm hooked. This nail polish is seriously the best I have ever used, I understand now! Unfortunately the shade I bought( Coney Island Cotton Candy) is not as dark as I thought it would be. It will be a great understated light pink nail polish for the spring. Its still winter though, and for me this means deep shades- usually maroon or black. I already did maroon and now I want to try on black again, but this time with a twist. Katy Perry has designed a line of nail polish for my new favorite brand, OPI and she has introduced us to a new technique-shattered! There is a polish available in the Katy Perry OPI collection that when painted over any shade it creates a shattered/ leopard print type effect! After I'm done obsessing over my current shade I am going to pick up a bottle of OPI Black Shatter(at discount) and pair it with a bright shade. I think this is going to be amazing, there will be an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old college student who is trying to find her way in life.