topbella

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring Chic

I'm loving this weather! Yesterday I just needed to wear some destroyed capris so I reached for my Pacsun destroyed skinny/straight jeans! I paired these with a new top that I purchased from TJ Maxx, my pendant from Forever21, a skinny braided belt from Urban Outfitters and moccasins from Target! I also wore my H&M green military jacket because it was still a bit chilly, and it pulled together the outfit. This was just a simple, comfortable and affordable look that I quickly threw together. I was also rocking the nuetral trend, which apparently did not go unnoticed. I was sitting in a building at school and was approached by a manager from Abercrombie who was looking to recruit people, she was interested in hiring me. I gave her my information and am expecting a call from the district manager. Looking good is so important, and this potential job is most definitely because I looked put together that day! Those who may slouch around in sweats, even just to class don't think that your appearance goes unnoticed, opportunities await everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old college student who is trying to find her way in life.