topbella

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stylistas Unite!


















I have figured out that I do not have the time or commitment to constantly update a blog. I do however find the time to check out other peoples blogs! Today I wanted to talk about a stylista whose blog I am an avid follower of, and I happen to personally know. This is of course the blog of J'aime Renee, Stylista. Talk about commitment, this girl has given up shopping for lent and is blogging about how she inventively makes a cute outfit everyday without new clothes. Genius!! Although I can say I know a thing or two about fashion this stylista is a pro, and I find myself following her styling tips sometimes even unconsciously. This happened just the other day when I looked in my closet and felt the day called for a blazer. I put together the outfit in the picture, then realized something...J'aime had done something very similar on her blog! She had given advice to a follower on how to incorporate graphic tees into an adult wardrobe, and I sure listened! Check out how similar our outfits are! Most recently J'aime Renee has won my heart with a post featuring the Olsen's and spring fashion, what else is there to say? This girl is honestly the next Rachel Zoe and if your not already, become a follower of J'aime Renee, Stylista. Seriously, what are you waiting for!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old college student who is trying to find her way in life.