topbella

Monday, May 10, 2010

Exercise?

So I'm sitting on my futon in my sweats watching Wendy Williams. I should however, be doing some of these exercises that Daily Candy was nice enough to inform me about! Tracy Anderson (Gwyneth Paltrow's trainer who helped her to get her fit figure for Iron Man 2) shows a number of different moves to get your body beach ready. She does a few segments targeting specific parts of the body in different parts of Central Park, one on the benches which is quite different.I am planning on doing these exercises, when I can actually get the motivation to get off this futon. My favorite exercise that Anderson demonstrates is for those pesky love handles, which I always have trouble with. Check it out!
http://www.dailycandy.com/online/video/how-to/82940/Get-Beach-Ready-with-Tracy-Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old college student who is trying to find her way in life.