topbella

Thursday, May 20, 2010

What remains is the future























I have been wanting to do this for a while, this is what I wore today! Navy "what remains is the future" Truely Madly Deeply tee from Urban Outfitters(tucked in a bit because its so long!), light destroyed denim shorts from Pac Sun, vintage hand-me-down belt from the 70's from my dad, purple checkered vans from Journey's, and the heart necklace was a Christmas gift from my boyfriend :) I also was wearing some lipstick, which is something I've been trying lately. Today in fact, I bought some more from Target, but was once again dissappointed as I was when I purchased some from there about a month ago. For the real good stuff I have learned to go to the department stores. The kind I wore today was a department store buy, and thats why I think its so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old college student who is trying to find her way in life.