topbella

Saturday, May 8, 2010

First Post!

Today I sadly returned home from my junior year of college. Where did it all go? I guess I'm officially a senior now. I have so much unpacking to do! This summer's goals: get my license(yes, I'm 21 and still don't have one!), get a real job, do some traveling, and hopefully be out of this house as often as possible. Also I have a new goal of working on this blog, which I have no idea how to do...but I'm hoping to fill it with fashion, travel, opinions and whatever I feel like I guess! I feel like no one is going to read this, but it doesn't really matter. This is simply for my own amusement, but if anyone does care...let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old college student who is trying to find her way in life.