topbella

Friday, May 14, 2010

We don't care anymore...


So I've been thinking lately, I wish everyone cared how they looked as much as people do on TV and in Hollywood. Peoples casual attitude about life kinda depresses me. I remember looking at old pictures of my grandmother from back in the 50's and 60's and she always looked so fabulous! She always wore heels everyday with her perfectly matching and meticulously put together onsaumble. On more dressy occasions she even threw on her fur hat and shawl. Now I go to the store and people are wandering around in their PJ's looking like they escaped from the mental institution! Why!?!? ugg...these people make me feel so uncomfortable. I'm the girl who wants to dress up everywhere I go, even to Wal-Mart. I like to put together unique and fashion forward outfits, and wear 4 in. stilettos! I feel weird being so put together among the mental escapees though, because I look like the weird one, and I feel like people look at me and think I'm trying too hard. The truth is that I love fashion and I actually just care and want to look HOT! I really hope times change again and people, women in particular, begin to care once again. Then I will be able to look amazing, but not stick out like a sore thumb in my heels in Home Depot. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old college student who is trying to find her way in life.