topbella

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Yearning for long locks


so, I've been trying to grow my hair out for a little while now. I chopped off a good amount last summer with the rest of the world. It was above my shoulders with layers, and sooo cute. But I got annoyed with the hassle of straightening it all the time and keeping it styled. It seems like short hair is easy, but that's only true for people with naturally straight hair. Anyways I used to have really really long hair a couple years ago, and I'm starting to miss it. I look at all the celebs with their long flowing locks and I want that too. Mary-Kate and Kim K are definitely some of my hair icons. I know they have extensions, but I still want their hair, naturally. Maybe if I was rich like a celebrity I would get extensions, but I'm not...so I have been trying to be good to my hair, take vitamins everyday and do it the natural way! I still have a ways to go, but its just past my shoulders right now. Its quite annoying to do anything with, especially with all my layers that I decided to chop into my hair and my bangs. I've been trying to find some good ways to style it for now on youtube and other sites. I mostly just do the little poof in the front to keep my bangs out of my face and a pony or bun. If anyone has any suggestions for styling or growing my hair that would be super!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old college student who is trying to find her way in life.