topbella

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Summer Skin


I'm officially ready to move out of my parents house for the summer already! I can't wait to go back to school, who would ever think I would think that. Luckily my amazing boyfriend is coming this weekend to visit me and then to sweep me away back to his house near where I go to school and where many of my friends are nearby! I can't wait to see him and get a break from being home. Anyways, I've been trying out some new facial treatments lately to try to improve my skin and keep myself occupied. The first was a yogurt mask and the second was an aspirin mask. The yogurt one was....kinda gross haha, I think it helped to firm my face and maybe I'll try it again. The aspirin one is something that I have been wanting to try since I saw it on Youtube. I think this will become a weekly routine,because I liked it quite alot. It made my face very stiff when it was on, but when I washed it off my skin felt very soft and looked nice! If you have red, irritated skin or acne then this could be a helpful solution. Here is the link on youtube, which explains why and how to make the mask. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Hksg8B4cQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old college student who is trying to find her way in life.