topbella

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Taylor Momsen


I have not been keeping up on many of my TV shows, including gossip girl. I do try to keep up on the fashions and stars of the show. Taylor Momsen was recently on a British morning show, where of course she shows off how wonderful Americans manners are and not only looks extremely bored the entire time but also drops an 's' bomb. I love this girl, but seriuosly look alive! and come on of course you can't swear on a LIVE morning show. The other big problem that people had with her appearence was her lack of pants....this honestly makes me laugh. Yes, maybe she should have been more covered but her shirt isn't any shorter than dresses and skirts many women walk around in. She is right to defend her style, she has the youth and body for it, you go girl! I had no idea though that she was as young as she is! Taylor is only 16 years old, but looks and acts many years older. I thought she was at least 21! I wish Taylor luck with her band and acting, and will contine to try to look as fashionable as she is, maybe ill try my luck with some knee highs and no pants ;) here is the link to the huffington post with the video and some reactions.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/11/taylor-momsen-goes-pantsl_n_571895.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a 22 year old college student who is trying to find her way in life.